New penstocks complement AVK’s wide product range for wastewater treatment
New penstocks in the AVK product range
AVK is proud to introduce a new wide range of AVK penstocks. The penstocks are produced by Orbinox, the new member of the AVK Group, and are labelled AVK.
AVK can offer the two most common types of penstocks, wall and channel penstocks, in sizes 150x150 up to 2000x2000, with rising or non-rising stem, with different mounting configurations and material combinations, and with many different types of extensions and actuators. Furthermore, swing check penstocks, stop logs and weir penstocks are part of the range.
The wall penstocks are bi-directional up to 1200x1200, and are available as bi-directional and uni-directional in larger sizes. The channel penstocks are as standard uni-directional up to 1000x1000, and bi-directional in larger sizes.
- Lower leakage rate than max. allowable in DIN 19569-4 (class 5): 1,20 L/min. per seating meter
- Self-cleaning guides of UHMWPE reduce the friction during operation resulting in easy operation and extended seal durability
- Self-adjusting “lip-design” sealing with no need for on-site adjustments
- Wedge-less design results in low opening and closing torques
- Frame, slide and stem in stainless steel as standard, optionally in acid-resistant stainless steel
- A wide product range with possibility for customized solutions
“With our new penstocks we now have a comprehensive product range for wastewater treatment, pumping stations and collection of wastewater which enables us to offer a complete package for projects as well as for daily business” says Bo Ellerup, Product Manager for wastewater treatment at AVK International A/S.